“I have helped the Co-op on a number of occasions across a variety of their businesses and functions.”
2 major assignments with the Co-op were leading their supply chain transformation programme following the acquisition of Somerfield and leading their cultural change programme to support the relaunch and rebranding of the group.
Programme Director – Supply Chain Transformation – 2010
- Business change lead for one of the largest UK supply chain transformation programme
- Took over programme director role and restructured programme to get it back on track
- Set up supply chain function & implemented replenishment systems
- Over 3,000 stores and 90,000 employees impacted
- Worked with Food Exec to create a business wide Target Operating Model
- Led restructuring across several functions of the Food business.
Programme Manager – Being Co-op – 2016
- Led one of the UK’s largest ever cultural change & engagement programmes
- £20m budget, team of 20 cross-functional managers and multiple suppliers
- Delivered a leadership & development programme to 5,000 managers
- Delivered 4,500 engagement events for 70,000 colleagues.